We have been managing rental properties for over 25 years, and can offer both landlords and tenants a wealth of lettings experience.
We are an independent family run business and are highly motivated to ensure our landlords are satisfied with every aspect of their letting, in the knowledge that their property is being well cared for by the tenant.
We offer a full management service to our landlords and often go beyond the call of duty to assist in offering the best possible service to our landlords and their tenants.
To ensure our landlords properties are always let quickly, and with the right tenants; all our properties are marketed online through Zoopla and On The Market, along with our own website, all of which are updated daily. We also work closely with Lewes and Brighton council with regards to local rates and references, as well as using Credit Safe to ensure tenants are thoroughly referenced.
Our office is well known within the local community and is located in a prominent position along the main South Coast Road in Peacehaven.
Our aim is to always provide the Landlord with the highest possible, but achievable rental amount, so as to secure a suitable tenant as quickly as possible. This has proven highly successful with the majority of our properties attracting immediate interest and resulting in a speedy let. Our management fees are extremely competitive and there are absolutely no hidden charges or extra fees. It’s just one flat rate commission, always.
Our standard management services:
- Free valuation as to the rental income of your property.
- No contract charges or fees.
- Gas and electrical certificates and Energy performance certificate can be provided if required (charges do apply).
- Collecting the rental during the tenancy period.
- Advising all transactions on a detailed monthly statement.
- Negotiating an extension of the tenancy, if desired, at no extra cost.
- Dealing with any problems and queries raised by tenant.
- Arranging payment of insurances, service agreements, repairs, ground rents, service charges, etc. where requested.
- Monitoring and maintaining the property.
- Carrying out periodic property inspections and reporting to the Landlord
As landlords ourselves, we know that a regular income is essential from your investment, whilst of course ensuring it is well maintained. If you’d like to talk more to us about managing your property we’d love to hear from you!